| Hollywood Just4Shorts Screenplay Contest|
Los Angeles, CA
|Description: ||The winning short script will be sent out to our contacts in Hollywood who will consider you for representation or adaptation rights. The winning scripts of each round will also be entered into the annual awards competition for a chance to win a $500 cash prize.|
|Objective: ||Hollywood Just4Shorts is dedicated to discovering new talent by increasing exposure for unproduced short film screenplays.|
|Entry Fee: ||Earlybird: 35. Regular: 45. Late: 55.|
|Type: || Short Screenplay|
|Originates From: ||United States|
|Sponsored By: ||Production Company|
|Start Date: ||2/25/2017|
|Submission Deadlines: ||3/31/2017|
|Winners Announced: ||Apr 26th 2017|
|Year of Origin: ||2014|
|Rules: ||1. We are a GREEN competition: To reduce waste, only electronic submissions in PDF file format are accepted. Physical submissions are NOT accepted.|
2. By submitting your script, you confirm that you own 100% of the rights to the work. If the work's copyright is held by more than one person, the submitter must have the written consent of all other owners prior to submitting.
3. If the entrant, for any reason, prefers NOT to have their screenplay made available to Hollywood professionals for consideration, the entrant is responsible for notifying the competition administrators.
4. Scripts may originate from anywhere in the world. However, the script must be written in the English language.
5. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older. (Entrants between the ages of 13 to 18 may enter with a written letter of consent from a legal guardian.)
6. The script must be less than 40 pages in length to qualify.
7. Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
8. The competition and its administrators shall not be liable for any typographical errors.
9. Entry fees must be paid in US Dollars and are nonrefundable. The winner is responsible for filing income taxes on any cash prizes that may be received if any is received.
10. Entry must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on the date of the deadline specified.
11. All rights to the submitted material will remain with the entrant. The contest administrators and operators DO NOT claim any rights to the material submitted to the competition.
|Prizes and Awards: ||- Winning script sent out to production companies to consider for adaptation rights as well as agents and managers to consider for representation|
- Winner is entered into the annual Short Film Screenplay Awards competition for the $500 cash prize
|More: ||Enter at http://just4shorts.com/competition/enter-competition/screenplay/|